The IRC, in collaboration with Dr. Mohammed Estaiteyeh, is pleased to announce a series of drop-in instructional demonstrations focused on educational technologies. The “Future–Ready Teacher Candidates” program is open for all teacher candidates in Year 1/5 and Year 2/6 (PJI and IS).
Click here to see the full schedule and topics.
- Attendance certificates will be provided to attending teacher candidates. This will be an excellent addition to your CV!
- Workshops will be held every Thursday and will alternate between both campuses.
- You can drop in at any time between 10 am and 4 pm. Location: IRC
- The workshops will be facilitated by Dave Potts, IRC Instructional Design Technologist.
- Small groups of TCs can request repeating specific sessions if they cannot attend on Thursdays due to scheduling conflicts or practicum teaching. To arrange this, please send an e-mail to Dave Potts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking forward to your participation, and we hope that you find these workshops beneficial.If you have any suggestions related to the program, please contact Dr. Mohammed Estaiteyeh: email@example.com