Full Advisement Load: Contact for Availability for Graduate Advisement
PhD, MEd, BEd, BAA
Dr. Kuchapski has worked in K-12 education as a classroom teacher, a school principal, and a school board consultant. She taught in and coordinated a teacher education program in northern Saskatchewan. During her tenure at Brock she has served as a Department Chair and Graduate Program Director in the Faculty of Education. Presently she teaches graduate courses in the administration and leadership field of specialization. Her research interests include educational policy, the politics of education, neoliberalism, and accountability.
Rigas, B. & Kuchapski, R. (2018). Educating pre-service teachers in a neoliberal era: Specialized technicians or public intellectuals?” Alberta Journal of Educational Research, 64 (4), 393-410.
Rigas, B. & Kuchapski, R. (2016). Strengthening Ontario universities: A neoliberal reconstruction of higher education. Canadian Journal of Educational Administration and Policy, (180) 20, 47-70.
- Accountability in Education
- Educational Policy
- Policy and governance
- Interagency arrangements and partnerships
- Life and learning in organizations
- Politics of education
- Interpretive research (conceptual and qualitative)
- EDUC 5N99 Graduate Seminar in Education
- EDUC 5P60: Constructions of Organizations
- EDUC 5P62: Policy, Power, and Politics in Education
- EDUC 5P63: The Accountability Challenge in Education
- EDUC5P74: Life in Educational Organizations
- EDUC 5P92 Introduction to Educational Research
- EDUC 5Q97: Culminating Seminar in Educational Studies
- EDUC 7P21 Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- EDUC 7F20 Doctoral Seminar I: Research, Theories, and Issues
- EDUC 7F40 Doctoral Seminar II: Research, Theories, and Issues