Associate Professor (EdD), Department of Teacher Education
Available for Graduate Advisement
Camille Rutherford, EdD (OISE/UT) is an associate professor of education. She was formerly a postdoctoral fellow at Northwestern University and project director for the Distributed Leadership Study.
As a former educator and university administrator, her goal is to explore the use of technology and social media to facilitate distributed leadership and enhance teaching and learning.
- EDUC 8Y29: Junior/Intermediate Social Studies, History and Geography
- EDUC 5P73: Educational Leadership & Administration
- EDUC 9F61: Computers in the Classroom
- EDUC 9F61: A 125-hour online course for certified teachers. This course introduced teachers to various software programs and computer applications that prepared them for integrating computers into their lesson planning, preparation and delivery.
- ADED4P96: Leading Adult Learners