Writing in digital marketing
The 2023 Winter Writing Institute takes place from February 24 to 26 online (via Lifesize) and will be facilitated by Dr. Jelena Arnautovic. Participants will:
- Learn how to write a digital marketing strategy for a business or professional initiative.
- Explore principles of copy and content writing (websites and social networks).
- Test your skills through digital writing activities.
- Refine your digital marketing strategy through discussions and ongoing personalized feedback from the facilitator.
- Transfer your academic writing skills to digital marketing.
Fees and Registration
The registration fee is $149 per participant and the deadline for registration is February 17, 2023.
Registration is limited to 20 participants.
All times are EST.
- Friday, February 24: 6 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 25: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 26: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
About Dr. Jelena Arnautovic
Dr. Jelena Arnautovic is an educator, writer, pianist, and small business owner. She received a PhD from the University of Arts in Belgrade, Musicology Department, worked as a university professor for 14 years, and published two monographs and more than 20 scholarly papers. Since 2020, she lives in Toronto and runs her school of music “Sunny Day” where she teaches piano as well as music theory and history. To run her school of music, Dr. Arnautovic switched from the academic to the business world, learning how to write in digital marketing. She completed digital marketing courses in Canada and the USA, including Elevate Talent course accredited by Ontario Teach University, Ultimate Business Summit, and Outside the Bachs coaching program, and successfully applied that knowledge to her daily work. As a Visiting Scholar in the Brock University’s Writing Studio (October 2021-October 2022), she facilitated numerous writing workshops and a Writing an Exemplary Thesis or Major Research Paper Institute. In the Writing in Digital Marketing Institute, Dr. Arnautovic will share her knowledge and experience from a position of an academic who learned how to navigate the digital world.