There are many methodologies for more formal change management, and they all serve an important purpose. Just like for project management, change management is a discipline. But for many of us, though we must constantly deal with changing priorities, demands and new ways of doing things, a complex model just isn’t fit for purpose. This session is for those who want to fast track right to lessons learned from change experts. The session will focus on clarifying the scope and scale of the change, questions to ask, who to involve and to what degree, and most importantly, how to manage your own energy and the well-being of those impacted. It is ideal if you can bring a change, you will be or are working through, but we will guide you through some examples if you don’t have a real-world current scenario.
What you’ll learn studying Fundamentals of Managing Change at Brock:
- Understand change management theories
- Gain knowledge in organizational behavior and culture
- Develop and understanding of change communication and stakeholder engagement
- Grasp the concept of change implementation and project management
- Learn about the ethical and legal considerations in change management
Fundamentals of Managing Change for:
- Leaders or supervisors experiencing change
- Individual contributors who may be providing expertise for a change
- Change management support staff
- HR professionals
- Client change support specialist
This program is an efficient and effective way to increase the capability and confidence of those leading others through the day-to-day demands and opportunities change can present. It offers a flexible, pragmatic approach so that learners can select the tools that best suit the particular situation and change they are leading rather than a more structured step-by-step methodology.
- General computer and technology use abilities.
|April 6, 2024
|INP - In Person
|Next and more intake info
|Next Start Class Time
|9:30 AM - 4:30 PM