We welcome school tours, teams and clubs to experience Brock. You can tour Niagara and stay and eat at Brock May to August!
Additionally, pre-planned on-campus class trips are offered through Youth University.
- Brock’s young guests can have an amazing post-secondary experience by staying in our residences, supervised by group appointed chaperones.
- Provide your group with a taste of University life by staying in Brock’s traditional style residence. Learn more.
- Upgrade: Hotel style residences offer the privacy of single rooms with a washroom shared between 2 guests. Learn more.
The conference meal plan is an economical and efficient way to ensure your young guests are happy, well-fed and are getting the nutrition needed to thrive throughout their trip.
Learn more about dining options.
- Boost the energy of the group by booking a gymnasium or outdoor playing field.
- The Eleanor Misener Aquatic Center is the largest swimming facility in the Niagara Region. Our 50m Olympic size pool provides room for numerous water activities at the same time.
- Conquer the climbing wall, high or low ropes courses with the addition of a Youth University program.