Stay on campus and tour Niagara
We welcome school tours, teams and clubs to experience Brock. You can tour Niagara and stay and eat at Brock May to August!
Additionally, pre-planned on-campus class trips are offered through Youth University.
- Brock’s young guests can have an amazing post-secondary experience by staying in our residences, supervised by group appointed chaperones.
- Provide your group with a taste of University life by staying in Brock’s traditional style residence. Learn more.
- Upgrade: Hotel style residences offer the privacy of single rooms with a washroom shared between 2 guests. Learn more.
The conference meal plan is an economical and efficient way to ensure your young guests are happy, well-fed and are getting the nutrition needed to thrive throughout their trip.
Learn more about dining options.
- Boost the energy of the group by booking a gymnasium or outdoor playing field.
- The Eleanor Misener Aquatic Center is the largest swimming facility in the Niagara Region. Our 50m Olympic size pool provides room for numerous water activities at the same time.
- Conquer the climbing wall, high or low ropes courses with the addition of a Youth University program.