When you choose Brock University as the host site for your religious retreat, you are choosing a community of friendly, intelligent and service oriented students and professionals to ensure your retreat is restful and rejuvenating. We’ll take care of the details so you can focus on learning. You can stay, eat and meet on our campus.
- Depending on the delegates your group is hosting, guests attending retreats typically choose to stay in hotel or townhouse style residences
- Hotel-style residences offer the privacy of single rooms with a washroom shared between 2 guests. Learn more.
- Townhouse-style residences offer the comforts of home to families attending retreats together. Learn more.
The conference meal plan is an economical and efficient way to ensure your guests are happy, well-fed and ready to move on to the next item on your carefully planned agenda.
Learn more about food services.
- Host large group services and lectures in one of Brock’s state-of-the-art lecture halls. Our selection of lecture halls can accommodate 60 – 500 guests.
- Brock University offers a multitude of breakout classrooms, equipped with or without in-room audio visual technology for groups of any size.
- Treat your guests to a cocktail or sit-down reception in the spacious Market Hall or intimate Pond Inlet.
- Take your meeting outdoors and enjoy the use of Brock’s many courtyards or green spaces.
Learn more out venues.
- Enhance your gathering by booking a gymnasium or outdoor playing field to build a sense of team out of the classroom.
- The Zone Fitness Centre features 5100 square feet of cardio and strength training equipment.
- The Eleanor Misener Aquatic Center is the largest swimming facility in the Niagara Region. Our 50m Olympic size pool provides room for numerous water activities at the same time.