Thank you for your interest in applying to the Co-op Program. Please use this application only if you are a current Brock Student in the first year of your academic study. All students entering the co-op program from secondary school need to apply to co-op through their university application.
- Students with more than 5 university academic credits will not be considered for the program under this application.
- Applications will be accepted on a first come – first served basis. Selections will begin in mid-June.
- Applicants may be called for a personal interview before a final decision can be made.
- Candidates will be assessed based on a number of criteria and a spot is not guaranteed.
- Spaces are limited and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee success.
- Applications will not be considered complete unless the following documents are uploaded
- a completed and signed “Declare/Change Major” form. The form can be found here.
- a resume
- a copy of your transcript showing Fall 2017 and Winter 2018 grades. (unofficial – a print screen is sufficient)
- a self-assessment may be required (details forthcoming)
Accounting students please note: A minimum major average of 80% is required for an application to be considered.
Application deadline: admission will be done on a rolling basis, with students being admitted first-come, first-served – space is limited!