Applications for the January 2022 cohort of talent bridge are now closed.
HOW TO APPLY
COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
Applicants are asked have the following documents available to upload directly into the online application form. Incomplete applications can not be saved and returned to at a later time, therefore all fields must be completed and documents must be uploaded in order to submit the application:
- Post-Secondary transcript (unofficial digital transcripts will be accepted)
- Professional Reference(s) (up to three)
Applicants are required to answer each of the following questions in 250 words or less:
- Reflecting on your experiences and professional goals, describe why you are interested in exploring a career in the insurance industry. Do you have a current area of interest that you would like to explore?
- Please identify the top three skills that you possess and how they will be successful in the insurance industry? Which skills do you hope to develop as a participant in the Talent Bridge program?
- The COVID-19 pandemic has altered our way of life. How has this pandemic impacted your individual situation and how have you changed, adapted, and managed the impact?
Please answer each question individually and completely within the perimeters given. Each questions will be read and scored separately.
The autobiographical sketch is a list of an applicant’s relevant activities within the following categories:
- Volunteer activities;
- Extracurricular activities;
- Awards and accomplishments;
Applicants are advised to list a maximum of 5 meaningful experiences that they have participated in and that will give the admissions committee insight into who they are. Applicants should include experiences that demonstrate the impact that the experience has had on who they are and how it has contributed to their continued growth and future goals.
Following submission of the written online application, applicants will receive an email from InterviewStream inviting them to complete a recorded video interview consisting of five (5) questions.
Applicants will have the opportunity to practice and re-record responses before submitting them. Note, applicants are required to have access to a web camera to complete the video interview. Applications are complete only when both the online written application and the video interview have been submitted.
Should any questions about an application arise during the evaluation period, a representative from the Talent Bridge team will reach out to that individual directly.