Virtual CPA Days
For more information, please contact Alesia Dane firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Ranking Process?
The Ranking Recruitment Process is used for the recruitment of Brock University Co-op Accounting CPA Students looking for a January work term. By utilizing ranking input from both employers and students, the Ranking Process is designed to maximize employer/student matches.
Confidentiality of the Rankings Process
Rankings must remain confidential. To maintain the integrity of the Ranking Process it is imperative that no discussions take place with candidates regarding ranking decisions and that no offers are made directly to candidates before receiving confirmation from the Brock University Co-op Programs Office regarding the status of the rankings.
- POSTINGS AND INTERVIEWS: Postings can go “live” as soon as received. Interviews can take place on September 17, 2021 – October 16, 2021. The last day to interview for this round is October 6, 2021.
This process involves job postings, interviews, and networking events. All employer rankings MUST be submitted either on CareerZone or to our office no later than 5:00 pm on October 7, 2021. Due to COVID-19 virtual interviews are recommended. We will not be hosting interviews on campus. Telephone interviews can also be arranged.
- EMPLOYER RANKING DECISIONS DUE: October 7, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Submit them to your CareerZone account. In CareerZone, click Co-op and then click Rank and Match.
Please note: these links will become active Mid-August. Thank you for your patience.
- RANKINGS RELEASED TO STUDENTS: October 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm
- STUDENTS ACCEPT OFFERS/RANKINGS BY: October 12, 2021 by 4:00 pm
- MATCH RESULTS (EMPLOYERS AND STUDENTS SENT RESULTS): October 13, 2021
A firm must be prepared to employ any student that has successfully been matched to the firm’s ranking selections. This is true for every position for which a firm has submitted a ranking form.
CONTINUOUS HIRE PROCESS (Co-op Recruitment Only) BEGINS: October 13, 2021
For any questions please contact:
Alesia Dane, Manager, Talent Partnerships & Relations