Brock University co-op students are among the best and brightest entering the workforce. The longstanding reputation of Brock’s co-op program attracts the most talented students from across Canada and is a calling card for the country’s top-tier businesses and most competitive industries.
Experience Co-op – Employer Brochure
Flip through our Experience Co-op Brochure to learn more about Brock’s 40+ Co-op programs.
The benefits of hiring a Brock co-op student include:
- The continuous hiring model allows employers to post, interview and hire our students on an on-going basis.
- Access to a workforce of qualified, motivated students with significant academic and employment-readiness training. Brock students are able to hit the ground running and make an immediate contribution to your organization.
- Brock co-op students are realistic and bring a fresh perspective and leading-edge concepts to your team.
- Relief for short-term peaks in workload, or help with special projects and research. Hiring co-op students may also reduce costs associated with recruiting through traditional media sources or third-party vendors.
- A cost-effective and low-risk way to recruit and evaluate potential permanent hires.
- Employer incentives and tax credits for hiring co-op students. Learn about them now
Ready, set, hire
Brock’s Co-op Programs Office offers personalized assistance so you can customize your recruiting efforts, ensuring you find the best candidates for your organization.
Know what you want? Post directly today!
Call 905-688-5550 x4325, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with an Employer Development Manager who can answer any questions about our students, the job posting and hiring process, and to help you meet your recruitment needs.
* COLLECTION NOTICE
Brock University protects your privacy and your personal information. The personal information requested on this page is collected under the authority of The Brock University Act, 1964, and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). The information provided will be used by the University to continue the conversation with you about being a Brock student.