Brock University co-op students are among the best and brightest entering the workforce. The longstanding reputation of Brock’s co-op program attracts the most talented students from across Canada and is a calling card for the country’s top-tier businesses and most competitive industries.
Experience Co-op – Employer Brochure
Flip through our Experience Co-op Brochure to learn more about the program and options available for interested employers.
The benefits of hiring a Brock co-op student include:
- The continuous hiring model allows employers to post, interview and hire our students on an on-going basis.
- Access to a workforce of qualified, motivated students with significant academic and employment-readiness training. Brock students are able to hit the ground running and make an immediate contribution to your organization.
- Brock co-op students are realistic and bring a fresh perspective and leading-edge concepts to your team.
- Relief for short-term peaks in workload, or help with special projects and research. Hiring co-op students may also reduce costs associated with recruiting through traditional media sources or third-party vendors.
- A cost-effective and low-risk way to recruit and evaluate potential permanent hires.
- Employer incentives and tax credits for hiring co-op students. Learn about them now
Ready, set, hire
Brock’s Co-op Programs Office offers personalized assistance so you can customize your recruiting efforts, ensuring you find the best candidates for your organization.
Know what you want? Post directly today!
Call 905-688-5550 x4325, or email email@example.com to connect with an Employer Development Manager who can answer any questions about our students, the job posting and hiring process, and to help you meet your recruitment needs.