The Career Education team is here to help.
For more information on finding employment, we invite you to visit (link) CareerZone for appointment bookings, job postings, upcoming events, and student resources, or by visiting us in CareerZone (located in Guernsey Market Hall). You can also reach us via e-mail: (link) email@example.com
Below are Links to External Resources
(link) NEADS Online Work System (NOWS) : An organization that collaborates with post-secondary stakeholders, other non-governmental organizations, employers, disability service providers (on college and university campuses) and communities that can improve opportunities in higher education and the labour market for persons with disabilities in Canada.
(link) Job Accommodation Network (JAN) : A U.S. site that provides a wealth of information including individual fact sheets on suggested accommodations by disability.
(link) Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work : A Canada-wide network of organizations and individuals whose mission is to promote and support equitable employment of people with disabilities.
(link) Canada’s Best Diversity Employers: Recognizes and lists employers across Canada that have exceptional workplace diversity and inclusiveness programs.
- A-Z Learning Centre
- Student Accessibility Services
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
- Job Accommodation Network
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- World Health Organization
- Institute for Work and Health
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Great West Life Centre for Mental Health
- Workplace Strategies for Mental Health
- National Institute for Disability Management and Research
- Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy, New Research Section