ABOUT TALENT BRIDGE
Are you a new or recent post-secondary graduate? Have you ever considered a career in insurance? Talent Bridge provides 11 weeks of industry-specific and in-demand skills training, connections to key employers who are actively recruiting from Niagara to Toronto, and Level-1 Broker or Agent license preparation.
Insurance affects almost everything we do, see and touch. Our changing world also means new challenges for the industry including cybersecurity, climate change and an aging population. Our partners need qualified and engaged young professionals to meet these challenges head on. Talent Bridge prepares participants for entry-level roles in insurance sales, account management, claims and customer service. From there, opportunities abound; from underwriting to marketing, risk management to appraisals…it’s really up to you!
Talent Bridge is for participants who thrive on building new connections, use creativity and critical thinking to solve problems and are excellent communicators. This unique program format and industry-led and informed curriculum builds a toolkit of in-demand skills suited to this growing and changing industry.
Talent Bridge includes:
- Weekly live online courses & workshops
- Supplementary LinkedIn Learning courses and videos
- Networking opportunities with recruiting insurance employers
- In-demand skills & aptitude training
- Level-1 RIBO or OTL preparation
- Career development support and preparation
- 1:1 coaching
- Connections to leading industry facilitators
- An exclusive recruitment period following the completion of the program
- 80% reimbursement of program fees to participant by employer partner following successful recruitment and completion of a pre-determined probationary period
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Our team will reach out with the new program details in the coming weeks.