Your career is shaped by your experiences and will evolve as you do, both during your time at Brock University and throughout your professional life after graduation. Our team can support you in understanding your skills, connecting your experiences to jobs, mapping your career goals and building your professional network.
In a competitive job market, you will need a combination of relevant experience, applicable skills, an understanding of employer expectations and a network of advocates.
Where do you start?
- Meet with a career consultant — explore options, career paths and opportunities
- Attend workshops and events
- Get involved and track experiences on your Experience Plus transcript
- Access the CareerZone job board and online resource centre
- Visit the CareerZone Resource Centre in the Market!