Co-op, Career & Experiential Education is the over arching department for all things related to student and new graduate employment, curricular experiential education and career development on campus. Both for undergraduate and graduate students. The department consists of the following operational areas: Co-operative Education, Career Education (Main Campus and Goodman School), and Experiential Education. A team of dedicated HR, career development and experiential professionals work with students, employers, faculty and community members in their employment and/or experiential needs.
CCEE VISION STATEMENT
Our vision is to be the leader in quality experiences in co-op, career and experiential education in Canada.
CCEE MISSION STATEMENT
We bridge learning to practice by cultivating student talent, career development, and individual growth through proactive engagement of industry, academia and community.
We use the following values as our guiding compass to inform our work, make decisions, empower our employees and strive to accomplish our mission and vision:
- Respect: We treat others as they wish to be treated
- Teamwork: We work in a coordinated and cooperative effort towards a common goal
- Pride: We take responsibility, ownership and perform to the best of our ability with the expectation of the highest level of professionalism and results
- Passion: We have a strong enthusiasm for the careers and success of ourselves and others
- Integrity: We act in a manner consistent with our words and beliefs
- Quality: We strive to satisfy and exceed expectations by providing an excellent experience.