Brock Sports Performance offers periodized high performance programs for next gen, varsity, national team, professional and masters athletes. Programs are distributed virtually which allows for tracking and monitoring of key performance metrics.
Interested in our services? We offer one free individual training session so you can see if Brock Sports Performance is right for you!
Train one-on-one with one of our Lead Sports Performance coaches during a 60-90 minute training session. Sessions and training programs will be designed on the age, sport, and individual needs of the athlete to provide the training stimulus needed for them to excel!
- Per session: $70
- Baseline Performance Assessment: $80
- 4-week Program Design: $60
- Individual Reassessment Package: $100
*Prices do not include HST.
Athlete Performance Programs
Are you looking to take your game to the next level?
BSP is offering 10 and 20 session Semi-Private Athlete Performance Programs to current and new BSP athletes. These sessions in small groups with a 4-1 athlete to coach ratio. This ensures that every athlete in the gym gets the attention they need to see results.
Training sessions are offered:
Monday to Friday: 6:30-8 p.m.
Saturday: 10-11:30 a.m.
Two options are available:
10 Session Package – Optimal for athletes training 1x/week.
20 Session Package – Optimal for athletes training 2x/week.
Team Training includes weekly training sessions and monthly programs designed based on testing results, athlete age, and competition level. All sessions include a complete warm up, movement skills, speed and agility, power and strength, and energy systems development. Sessions run 60-90 minutes in length, and follow an 8:1 athlete to coach ratio in order to ensure that all athletes receive individual coaching.
- 9 to 15 people As Low as $15 per athlete
- 16 to 19 As Low as $12 per athlete
- 20+ As Low as$10 per athlete
- Team Performance Assessment As Low as $10-15/per athlete
- Custom 4-week program design based on your teams Performance Assessment $60 per program
*Prices do not include HST.
Are you in the off season looking to train up to 5 times per week?
Brock Sports Performance will be offering small group training for a monthly fee of $565.00 for sport specific groups.
Performance testing includes a complete assessment of movement abilities, and physical capacities. Brock sports performance will conduct a battery of tests chosen for sport competition level, relevance to sport performance, and previous training history. This testing will allow for the identification of key performance limiters.
Baseline performance assessment includes:
- Movement screen including (SFMA, FMS, Y Balance)
- Anthropometric (BOD POD, height, weight)
- Vertical & Horizontal power
- Speed and Agility Testing
- Strength Testing
- Aerobic & Anaerobic Capacity Testing
- Laboratory testing available upon request
- Baseline Performance Assessment (Ind. Only) $80
- Initial Assessment Package (Small Group Only) $35/per athlete
- Team Performance Assessment (Small & Large Teams)$15-20/per athlete
Movement Screens and Reconditioning to monitor athletic performance:
- Detailed athlete intake including full sport and injury history
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS), Y Balance Test, upper and lower quadrant, quantitative A-symmetrical assessment
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) to identify dysfunctional movement patterns and paired with orthopaedic testing to determine source of pain and dysfunction
- Higher threshold tests
- Upon completion of assessment, individual profiles complete with findings are given to patient with referrals to local health care providers, equipped to correct dysfunction
- Motor pattern re-education, progressed form low to high thresholds, are provided weekly, while treatment is administered
- Initial Assessment Package (Ind. Only) $130
- 4 Week Reconditioning Program Design (Ind. & Small Group) $60 per program
School Board programming
Enhancing physical activity education through sport
- Improving the execution of physical education to local school boards, high schools and PE classes.
- Lead Sport Performance coaches will conduct interactive and experiential sessions to enhance the knowledge on PE assessment programming and how to apply the Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) model to the existing curriculum.
- Local PE and health classes can join BSP for a half or full day of interactive sessions with our Lead Sport Performance coaches.
Individual Cost per student:
- $25 for 2.5-hour half-day seminar
- $40 for full day
PD sessions for PE teachers (cost per teacher):
- $30 for 2.5- hour half day seminar
- $50 for full day seminar