Training fees, including competition costs and additional fees: Training fees for competitive groups
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding fees, invoices, or payments. Please contact the swim club office rather than the Welcome Desk staff since they may not have specific details of your account’s fees and charges.
Monthly invoice payments & fees
All fees and charges are payable to Brock University Recreation Services. Invoices are sent to family email accounts at the beginning of each month and outline any charges incurred in the previous month. Families are responsible for paying each monthly invoice by the due date of the 25th of that month. Instalment fees are automatically charged on the first of the month.
Outstanding account balances, service charges, late fees
Any amounts outstanding after the due date will be subject to both an administrative fee of $15 as well as interest of 1% per month on the outstanding balance.
Swimmers with outstanding balances into a second month will not be allowed to participate in team activities as of the first day of the following month and will be required to sit out during practice time.
Any family having temporary problems covering an account balance: contact us to work out a payment plan.
Payments are through the Welcome Desk of the Walker Sports Complex at Brock University.
- In person (cash, cheque, debit, Visa/Mastercard)
- By phone at 905-688-5550 x4060 (Visa/Mastercard)
- Online (Visa/Mastercard); optional pre-authorized automatic payments available
Your ActiveNet online account, viewing invoices, making payments
Each family has one person designated as the “Head of Household” where all invoices are directed. Use that person’s email address to sign in and view the account details for all associated family members.
Access your ActiveNet online account with Brock Recreation:
Note the ActiveNet website does not provide full functionality for mobile web browsers; you may need to request the full Desktop Site to access your account settings.
Set up automatic payments
To have the amount owing on an invoice automatically posted to a credit card:
- Log in to your family’s ActiveNet account with Brock Recreation using the account-holder’s email address. Go to the My Account link at the top of the page; then under Account Activity > List Saved Credit Cards. Hit the Add New button to enter the card number you wish to use.
- Invoices will be emailed as usual at the beginning of each month. If you have questions about your bill, or if you’re unable to make a payment in full, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the payment’s due date on the 25th of the month.
- The amount owing as posted on each invoice will be automatically charged to your credit card on its due date (the 25th of the month or next business day).
- Note the expiry date of your credit card and remember to update your card information on the account if/when a new credit card is issued.
Need help with your online account? Contact the Welcome Desk at 905-688-5550 x4060