It’s that time of year people! FLU SEASON. And I have spent the last week or so battling the flu…but I won!
This entry is going to be my top five tips for making it through the flu season if you get sick!
- SLEEP. Sleep every second you can, it’ll get you better quickly!
- EAT. Even though you don’t feel well, eat everytime you can to keep up your strength and get you better!
- TAKE A DAY OFF. I know you’re falling behind and you feel guilty for not doing work, but take one day to stay in bed and rest, you’re not going to get anything done sleeping at your desk with your books open!
- ACCEPT HELP. This one is hard for me, but in university you’ll meet amazing people who want to help you and really care about how you’re doing. Let them help! Whether it’s getting you medicine, or bringing crackers and soup up to you, accept it and appreciate it! (PS. BIG thank you to my friends for doing this while I was sick!
- WASH YOUR HANDS. While you’re sick, before you get sick, after you’re done being sick. It’s the best way to prevent passing it on and prevent getting sick again!
That’s all friends! All I can say is thank goodness that flu is gone. I hope you all have a germ-free January! 🙂