Now in its 16th year, the Annual Brock University Sport Management Colloquium is an exciting opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to present their research in an educational forum.
Join us on Wednesday April 10, 2019 for this full day event.
The Colloquium provides an on-campus venue with a professional atmosphere for college and university students to present their scholarly work, and to promote the importance of research skills within both academic and professional sport management forums.
The Colloquium welcomes all students from the broad realm of sport, recreation, leisure, physical education and health studies.
The conference format includes a Keynote Address, and both individual and group oral presentations.
- There is no charge for registration and attendance is free.
- Please RSVP BY Friday, April 5, 2019 to email@example.com
The Colloquium will take place at Brock University in Plaza 409 & 410
9:25-9:30 Welcome Remarks
9:30 – 10:30 Concurrent Sessions 1: Sponsorship in Sport / Youth Sport Participation
10:30-11:30 Keynote Speakers
12:30-2:00 Concurrent Sessions 2: Changing the Status / Quo Sport Fandom
2:00-3:30 Concurrent Sessions 3: Employees of Sport / University and Young Adult Sport
3:30-4:00 Closing Remarks & Prize Giveaways
Download the full 2019 Brock Spt Mgt Colloquium Program
- Students are invited to submit a one page abstract (no more than 400 words, 12 point font, Times New Roman, 1 inch margin, title, author(s) and institution).
- Please submit your abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Monday March 4, 2019
- The abstract will be subjected to a blind review (i.e., your name and affiliation will be removed from the abstract during the review process).
You will receive email notification by March 8, 2019, if your abstract has been accepted for presentation.