Experiential Education

Students at a table working on game together

Explore these opportunities available during your time at Brock:

  • internships
  • placements with local community organizations
  • grant writing with service agencies in Niagara
  • case studies and visits with innovative recreation sites across Niagara and the GTA
  • paddling, climbing and camping field experiences (weekends & week long!)
  • access to outdoor gear lab right on campus
  • field trips highlighting unique sites and community leaders in recreation and leisure services
  • study abroad opportunities with Brock International Mobility (such as a term in New Zealand or two week field course in London)

If you are curious about any of these options, reach out to our Experiential Education Coordinator.

Ty Bolibruck
Office: STH 353
905 688 5550 x4418

Ty Bolibruck