Associate Professor, Director of I-EQUIP, PhD, MA, BSM
Madelyn Law has an undergraduate degree in sport management (Brock’99), masters in sport psychology (Queen’s University’01) and a PhD in health administration (University of Toronto’11). Madelyn’s research focuses on the creation of high performance systems through the lens of organizational culture, change management and quality improvement. Madelyn is the founder and Director of I-EQUIP which is the Interprofessional Education for Quality Improvement Program where she engages community partners and students in the health sector to improve the quality of health services. Madelyn has held leadership roles at Brock as the Associate Vice-Provost, Teaching and Learning (2019-2022) and Faculty Associate for Experiential Education (2015-2019).
- Implementation Sciences
- Leadership and Strategic Planning
- Experiential Education in higher education
- Quality improvement in health organizations
- Organizational culture and change management
- Public health services organization and management
- Member of the Canadian Public Health Association
- Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
For a list of Dr. Madelyn Law’s publications link here. Some are listed as MLaw and others are listed as MPLaw.
- Applied Projects in Health Quality Improvement
- Health Administration
- Health Quality Improvement Special Projects
- Leadership and Change in Public Health (Graduate Course)
Madelyn is currently not accepting graduate students.
Graduate students interested in public health system governance and implementation science are welcome to apply.
Undergraduate students are welcome to apply to I-EQUIP for their fourth year of study. Application open in March of each year. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org