Welcome to Ten Thousand Coffees, an exclusive online network that gives you the potential to connect with current students and fellow Brock alumni who have relevant career and life experiences.
Now available to ALL Faculties
Brock has partnered with Ten Thousand Coffees to facilitate career development and networking opportunities for two distinct hubs: 1) Brock University and 2) Goodman School of Business. Sign up today and begin connecting virtually with Brock alumni and students no matter where you are in the world.
Brock University Hub
Faculties: Applied Health Sciences, Education, Humanities, Mathematics and Science, Social Sciences
Goodman School of Business Hub
Are you a Goodman School of Business (GSB) alumnus or student? Join this hub to connect with fellow GSB professionals.
What is Ten Thousand Coffees?
Ten Thousand Coffees is a knowledge network that introduces you to fellow members of the Brock community based on career goals and professional interests. It is designed to help you foster new relationships and become an innovative, creative, high performing and in-demand professional.
Ten Thousand Coffees helps power one-to-one human connections to help with essential learning and career development. All you have to do is:
- Sign up and create your profile. Select your personal interests and what you’d like to get out of your conversations.
- Receive automatic introductions and start a conversation. Get matched monthly and simply follow the steps provided to begin sharing your experiences, advice and knowledge. Alternatively, you can start your own conversations by finding members based on your preferences.
- Obtain a certificate. Receive an official LinkedIn certificate to recognize your commitment to mentoring and networking as part of your volunteer experience.
It’s that simple!
Our goal is to enable every student and alumnus to discover career opportunities, gain work integrated learning experiences and prepare for the future of work. This will be done through:
- Allowing you to make direct connections with students and alumni who are interested in career success.
- Enabling you to quickly find or be automatically matched with peers, mentors or talent all over the world.
- Providing you with a customized experience to suit your needs and interests.
- Letting you easily schedule meetings and conversations at your own convenience.