The Brock University Alumni Association (BUAA) is an autonomous organization championed and governed by a volunteer board of directors. The alumni association represents the interests of all Brock alumni and acts as an advocate on their behalf, creates opportunities for alumni to stay engaged with the Brock community and recognizes our collective success.
2018/2019 Board Members
Jim Dainard (BAcc ’02)
Mary Ann Edwards (BPhEd ’76, BEd ’77)
Allie Hughes (BA Hon ’09)
Erin Mathany (BSM ’05)
Cooper Millard (BA ’14)
Jayne Morrish (MA ’12)
James O’Brien (BA ’07)
Greg Plata (BSM ’08)
Matt Swindley (BAcc ’08)
Lauren Swindley (BA ’07)
Ryan Treanor (BA ’04)
Chris Ventura (BA ’12, MEd ’17)
Fostering and recognizing a tradition of excellence by working together to advance the value and reputation of the Brock degree and experience.
These values guide the work of the Brock University Alumni Association:
Act as the voice of alumni.
Forge partnerships and lifelong relationships.
Contribute to the success of Brock University and its alumni.
Commit to ethical, honest, transparent operations.
Cultivate, demonstrate and celebrate leadership.
Act as the Representative Voice of Alumni
• Improve the integration of the BUAA into the on-going activities of the University
• Improve the participation/contribution of the BUAA in University governance
• Strengthen the internal governance of the BUAA
• Improve the promotion of the BUAA mission with alumni
• Strengthen the connections our alumni have with each other and the University
• Support and promote the University in 50th anniversary celebrations
• Educate and engage all students, undergraduate and graduate, at all points in the student life cycle
• Build relationships in pursuit of common interests and goals with the undergraduate and graduate student associations
Read our Annual Report