Thank you for your interest in applying to Brock University!
What is an On-the-Spot Admission?
A meeting with an admissions team member to:
- Determine eligibility for your program prior to submitting an undergraduate application
- Discuss potential for transfer credit
- Provide recommendations on becoming admissible if you currently are not
- Expedite your offer to Brock!
Who can Request an On-the-Spot Admission?
- You have not yet submitted an application to Brock but plan to
- You are transferring from a Canadian college or University
- You have completed some or all of your post secondary studies
- You completed your OSSD or provincial equivalent with the prerequisites required for your program
- On the spot admissions are not available for highly competitive programs (GAME programs, Nursing, BBA Double Degree) or for Second Degree applications
- Complete the request form below; an auto-response email will be sent with further instruction
- If you are unable to submit this form, you do not meet the criteria for an On-the-Spot Admission. Please submit an application on our Apply Now page.