Applying from an Ontario College/University? Request an on-the-spot admissions assessment.
On-the-spot admissions assessments are available virtually by appointment, in person by appointment, or by drop-in on campus every Wednesday between 8:30 am – 4:00 pm in Brock Central. All visitors to campus must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, complete the Brock Safety App screening tool, and attend the Visitor/Guest COVID-19 Screening Desk (Brock Schmon Tower entrance) upon arrival. Please refer to Brock’s Vaccination policy before visiting campus.
What is an On-the-Spot Admission Assessment?
A meeting with an Admissions team member to:
- Determine eligibility for your program prior to submitting an undergraduate application
- Discuss potential for transfer credit
- Provide recommendations on becoming admissible if you currently are not
- Expedite your offer to Brock!
- Application fee due at the time of assessment: Full-time – $130; Part-time – $55
- This is not an application to Brock. You must still submit your application after your admissions assessment.
Who can Request an On-the-Spot Admission Assessment?
- You have not yet submitted an application to Brock but plan to and you have not been a Brock student previously
- You are transferring from a Canadian College or University
- You have completed some or all of your post secondary studies
- You completed your OSSD or provincial equivalent with the prerequisites required for your program
- On-the-spot admissions assessments are not available for highly competitive programs including Game Design, Game Programming, Nursing, Business Administration International Double Degree Co-op, Teacher Education, or for Second Degree applications
How to Request an On-the-Spot Admissions Assessment?
- Drop-in to Brock Central (3rd floor Schmon Tower) Wednesday’s between 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Please refer to Brock’s Vaccination policy prior to arrival.
- For an in-person appointment, email email@example.com and Admissions will contact you directly with an appointment time.
- For a virtual appointment complete the Virtual On-the-Spot Request form below. If you are unable to submit this form, you do not meet the criteria for an On-the-Spot Admission. Please submit an application on our Apply Now page.
What do I need to bring to my On-the-Spot Admissions Assessment?
- Copy of government issued photo ID
- A copy, scan or picture of all of your Canadian post-secondary transcripts
- Transcripts must include your full name, the school name, and the program name
- A copy, scan or picture of your final Ontario Secondary School transcript
- All documents and transcripts are required in order to be assessed
- You must disclose ALL previous studies and we will require official transcripts issued by all institutions prior to your registration in classes