Applying from a Canadian College/University? Request an on-the-spot admissions assessment.
On-the-spot admissions assessments are available virtually by appointment, in person by appointment, or by drop-in on campus every Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 11:00 am – 3:00 pm in Brock Central. You can find our current COVID-19 policies and requirements here.
What is an On-the-Spot Admission Assessment?
A meeting with an Admissions team member to:
- Determine eligibility for your program prior to submitting an undergraduate application
- Discuss potential for transfer credit
- Provide recommendations on becoming admissible if you currently are not
- Expedite your offer to Brock!
- This is not an application to Brock. You must still submit your application after your admissions assessment.
- If you choose to apply to Brock after your on-the-spot assessment, the application fees are: Full-time – $130; Part-time – $55
Who can Request an On-the-Spot Admission Assessment?
- You have not yet submitted an application to Brock but plan to and you have not been a Brock student previously
- You are seeking admission to Undergraduate studies
- You are transferring from a Canadian College or University and have not studied any secondary or post-secondary studies outside of Canada
- You have completed some or all of your post secondary studies
- You completed your OSSD or provincial equivalent with the prerequisites required for your program
- On-the-spot admissions assessments are not available for highly competitive programs including Game Design, Game Programming, Nursing, Earth and Planetary Science Communication, Data Sciences and Analytics, BSc Psychology, Concurrent Education programs, Business Administration International Double Degree Co-op, Consecutive Teacher Education, or for Second Degree applications
How to Request an On-the-Spot Admissions Assessment?
- Browse program availability to ensure your program of interest is still available, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire
- Drop-in to Brock Central (3rd floor Schmon Tower) Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. Please refer to Brock’s COVID-19 policies and requirements before arrival.
- For an in-person appointment, email email@example.com and we will contact you directly with an appointment time.
- For a virtual appointment complete the Virtual On-the-Spot Request form below. If you are unable to submit this form, you do not meet the criteria for an On-the-Spot Admission. Please submit an application on our Apply Now page.
What do I need to bring to my On-the-Spot Admissions Assessment?
- Copy of government issued photo ID
- A copy, scan or picture of all of your Canadian post-secondary transcripts
- Transcripts must include your full name, the school name, and the program name
- A copy, scan or picture of your final Ontario Secondary School transcript (or provincial equivalent)
- All documents and transcripts are required in order to be assessed
- You must disclose ALL previous studies and we will require official transcripts issued by all institutions prior to your registration in classes