Applying from a Canadian College or Canadian University?
On-the-spot admission assessments are available virtually by appointment, in person by appointment, or by drop-in on campus every Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 11:00 am – 3:00 pm in Brock Central. Some programs are more competitive and are not appropriate for an on-the-spot assessment. Check with us first to see if your desired program is an option for an on-the-spot assessment.
About On-the-Spot Admission Assessments
If you wish to apply or transfer from a Canadian college or Canadian university and are interested in an on-the-spot assessment, you must:
- know the Undergraduate program you wish to take;
- provide a copy, scan or picture of your transcript from all previous/current colleges and/or universities;*
- provide a copy, scan or picture of your final Ontario Secondary School transcript (or provincial equivalent).*
- provide picture ID (government issued); and
- pay the application fee (in-person only), if you wish to proceed with the application. Full-time ($130) or Part-time ($55). Credit or debit only
*Transcripts must include your full name, the school name and the program name
Who can Request an On-the-Spot Admission Assessment?
- You have never applied to or attended Brock
- You have never studied at all outside of Canada
- You have completed most or all of your Canadian post-secondary studies
- You have reviewed our admission criteria and believe you meet requirements for your desired program
How to Request an On-the-Spot Admission Assessment?
- Browse program availability to ensure your program of interest is still available
- Drop-in to Brock Central (3rd floor Schmon Tower) Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- For an in-person appointment, email email@example.com and we will contact you directly with an appointment time.
- For a virtual appointment complete the Virtual On-the-Spot Request form below. If you are unable to submit this form, you do not meet the criteria for an On-the-Spot Admission. Please submit an application on our Apply Now page.