What is a deferral?
Applicants to Consecutive Education who have extenuating circumstances may request a one-time deferral of admission to their offered program for a period of one year.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer of admission, submitted the $500.00 non-refundable deposit, and met all the conditions of their offer, including the teachable subject requirements
- We will only accept requests for deferral between June 10 and August 10, 2023
- Once your request is submitted, we will review it and notify you of a decision within 10-15 business days
- Brock will communicate a deferral decision with you using the personal email address you provided on your application to Consecutive Education. Please check your email regularly. For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Brock University makes deferral decisions at its discretion, and they are not guaranteed. Brock may request supporting documentation, dependent on the nature of the deferral request.
This form is for applicants who hold an offer to the Fall 2023 Consecutive Teacher Education program only.
In order to submit this request, you must confirm the following points below. If you cannot confirm them, please submit your request once you can confirm all points below.
CONSECUTIVE TEACHER EDUCATION DEFERRAL REQUEST
This form is now closed.