Within 1-2 business days of applying to Brock University, you will receive an acknowledgement email providing you information on how to access your my.brocku.ca student portal, where you can:
- Upload any transcripts or documents requested by an Admissions Officer (if applicable)
- View what documents have arrived and been processed
- Complete the OneApp – one application for hundreds of Brock scholarships, awards and bursaries
- Accept your offer of admission (if you did not apply via OUAC)
- Update your personal information
- Complete the residence application
Instructions on how to activate your my.brocku.ca student portal can be found here.
Document & Transcript Submission
Any documents required for admission consideration must be received prior to an Admissions Officer reviewing your application. Check the Document Status screen on your my.brocku.ca student portal to determine what documents you should be submitting.
You must notify the Admissions Office of your previously attended post-secondary studies as you may be eligible for transfer credit. In addition, you may be required to submit course descriptions or a complete syllabus (detailed outline of a course). Goodman School of Business applicants will be asked for detailed course descriptions for any previous study. All other applicants will be asked as necessary.