- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures
- Personnel Reimbursement Policies and Procedures
- Cash and Investments Policies and Procedures
- Capital and Non-Capital Asset Policies and Procedures
- SAC Personal Reimbursement Disclosure
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Students are financially responsible for all tuition and related fees associated with registered courses. Check your student account online- Brock does not mail invoices.
Payment Due Dates
All Graduate and PhD Programs (per term and per credit)
All Students excluding International Cohort (see below)
|May 4, 2015|
|Summer Term (M. ED only)||July 6, 2015|
September 9, 2015
January 4, 2016
For International Cohort Programs
(those paying a program fee)
Please refer to the program web-site for details via www.brocku.ca/graduate-studies.
Notification of Required Payment
Students receiving a funding package will have these amounts applied to their financial history account each term. The applicable term fees will be applied against the funding and any residual amounts will be available to the student. Questions regarding funding should be directed to the Faculty of Graduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT MAIL STATEMENTS TO PROMPT PAYMENT. To determine your account balance you must access your Financial Account Information on-line through the portal.
*To avoid interest, service charges, and other consequences, be sure that you allow sufficient time for payments to be received based on the method of payment (i.e. bank payments can take up to 5 business days to be received by the University). Interest and service charges will not be waived for late payment.
For information on Funding Support Packages for graduate students, please visit the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.