- Co-op Home
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Why Brock Co-op?
- The Recruitment Process
- How to Hire a Co-op Student
- On campus Employers
- Creating a Corporate Presence on Campus
- Incentives and Tax Credits
- Managing a Co-op Assignment
- Graduate Co-op Programs
- Undergraduate Co-op Programs
- Salary Survey
- Co-op Student of the Year Award
- Search Jobs
- Contact Us
- Co-op Orientation 2014
Wondering How Hiring a Co-op Student Can Help Your Organization?
- Co-op is a hands-on Educational program that alternates periods of academic study with periods of discipline specific work experience.
- You will have access to a year-round supply of motivated students who have completed significant academic and employment-readiness training; they are ready to make an immediate contribution on the job.
- Co-op employees can provide relief for short-term peaks in workload, or special projects and research. You may reduce the costs associated with recruiting through traditional media sources or third party vendors.
- Employing Co-op students is a cost-effective and low-risk means of recruiting and evaluating potential permanent hires.
- Your firm will establish an enhanced presence and image with our best students.
- Energetic, highly motivated and creative students can offer fresh perspectives and solutions to the issues challenging your business.
One of our staff will be happy to help you recruit our students to your organization. We make it easy and effortless for you. Contact the co-op office at 905-688-5550 ext. 4325 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can start by creating an employer profile at careerzone.brocku.ca to make your positings available to our students.