Good news — roads will be back to normal
Good autumn weather this week allowed workers to near completion of the major construction taking place on roads in front of the Brock campus.
All paving that was scheduled for this year should be completed by end of day Friday Oct 31, with lines painted and traffic cones removed.
Rankin Construction, the contractor hired by Niagara Region for the project, said some landscaping and cleanup work will continue, but motorists should expect no more significant delays due to construction.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
This chart is based on updated information provided by the construction contractor. It estimates delays based on levels of construction activity. It does not factor in traffic volumes that vary throughout the day.
- Table missing? Click here.
- Construction / motorist location details (PDF)
- Transit changes during construction (PDF)
- Pedestrian routes to & from East Campus (PDF)