- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- Maps, Data & GIS (formerly Map Library)
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
Canadian Government Documents Search
(code courtesy of Carleton University)
Government of Canada
Parliament and Legislation
Parliament of Canada
Bills (proposed legislation)
LEGISinfo (information about individual bills)
Journals (summaries of the Debates)
The Canada Gazette is referred to as the newspaper of Parliament.
A list of statutory amendments are available through the Canada Statute Citator.
For print materials, please search the Library Catalogue.