Supplemental Dynamic Reports
NOTE: The dashboards provided below are interactive visualizations of the regular snapshot reports (November 1st snapshot for Spring, Summer and Fall terms; February 1st snapshot for Winter term) prepared by the Office of Institutional Analysis and Planning. IAP dashboards are updated annually. For current information on Admission Yields, authorized Brock personnel may log into my.brocku.ca and view the Dashboards developed by the Registrar's Office.
- Fall Headcount Enrolment
What is the fall headcount of undergraduate and graduate students (drilled down to the department level)?
- Number of International Students by Country of Citizenship (Fall count)
What is the fall headcount of international students (by country of citizenship)?
- Number of Students Taking a Minor (Fall Count)
Of the students taking a minor, what is their major?
- FTE Enrolment by Teaching Unit
What is the Full-Time-Equivalent enrolment for each faculty (drilled down to the department level)?
- Course Enrolment by Teaching Unit
What are the course offerings and course enrolments for each faculty (drilled down to the department level)?
- Course Enrolment Trends
What is the enrolment trend of a particular course over the past 5 years?
- Course Enrolment by Non-Majors
Of the total enrolments in the courses taught by a department, how many are consumed by non-majors?
- Degrees Awarded by Department
How many degrees were awarded for any given graduate year (drilled down to the program level)?
Retention and Graduation:
- Retention and Graduation of Students from First Year
Of the cohort of students that enter a program in their 1st year, how many continue to 2nd year? How many of the initial cohort of students graduate within 6 years?
- Retention and Graduation of Students from 2nd Year
Of the cohort of students that enter a program in their 2nd year, how many continue to 3nd year? How many of the cohort of students graduate within 5 years from their 2nd year?
- Cascading Metrics Framework
Overview of Brock's available metrics
- Key Performance Indicators (Storyboard)
Brock University Key metrics aligned with Strategic Priorities and SMA's.
- Management Indicators (Storyboard)
Finance and Administration Metrics aligned with Board Priorities.