- Co-op Home
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Accounting Co-op
- About Accounting Co-op
- How to Hire an Accounting Student
- Dates: Rankings vs Continuous Hiring
- Typical Work Term Sequence
- Accounting Co-op Salary Survey - 2013
- Accounting Student Resumes
- Contact Us
Wondering How Hiring a Co-op Student Can Help Your Organization?
- You will have access to a year-round supply of motivated students who have completed significant academic and employment-readiness training; they are ready to make an immediate contribution on the job.
- Co-op employees can provide relief for short-term peaks in workload, or special projects and research. You may reduce the costs associated with recruiting through traditional media sources or third party vendors.
- Employing Co-op students is a cost-effective and low-risk means of recruiting and evaluating potential permanent hires.
- Your firm will establish an enhanced presence and image with our best students.
- Energetic, highly motivated and creative students can offer fresh perspectives and solutions to the issues challenging your business.
One of our staff will be happy to help you recruit our students to your organization. We make it easy and effortless for you. Contact the co-op office at 905-688-5550 ext. 4325 or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can start by creating an employer profile at careerzone.brocku.ca to make your positings available to our students.