The Web Marketing and Communications team offers several training workshops to Brock University faculty and staff including the following:
Website and CMS
- Web/CMS (content management system) Tues., Dec. 8, 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- Writing for the web (no dates planned)
- Copyright and the web (no dates planned)
- Focusing on Facebook Tues., Oct. 20, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Exploring Instagram Thurs., Nov. 5, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Twitter analytics Tues., Nov. 17, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Social photography and videography Wed., Dec. 2, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Twitter dashboards (Tweetdeck & Hootsuite) for social listening and engagement Mon., Dec. 14, 2 to 3 p.m.
- University social media - brand and best practices (no dates planned)
- Developing a social media strategy (no dates planned)
- Active Campaign email software (no dates planned)
If no group sessions are scheduled, please contact Web Marketing & Communications directly if you require training.