- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- 2015 GIS Day
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
A collection of unique items created by Brock University.
Extensive collection of current and historical paper maps, atlases, and air photos as well as geospatial data, GIS technical support, numeric data, and statistics for many topics and subject areas.
Includes archival records, rare books, historic maps, secondary sources, photographs, microfilm, and more, with a focus on the Niagara Peninsula,wine-making, Freemasonry, and Brock University.
Education collections and other curricular material.
Key resources for government documents and legal materials.