Instructions for Ongoing Brock Faculty and Staff Accessing Council of Ontario Universities Accessibility Tutorial (AODA)
How do I log in?
- Please log into my.brocku.ca in order to access the Council of Ontario Universities Accessibility Tutorial (AODA).
- Once logged in to my.brocku.ca the Tutorial is located on the right hand side of your home page.
- Certificates of completion are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tutorial consists of three (3) modules and will take approximately one (1) hour to complete. You may complete all three modules in one sitting or you may exit and return to where you left off at a later time. To do this, log into my.brocku.ca, start the tutorial, and then click on one of the links in the progress box on the left hand side.
- Audio appears only at the beginning and end of each module in the Interactive version - you may turn this off by clicking the on-screen pause button.
- For optimal full screen viewing of the Tutorial, please press F11 on your keyboard.
- Technical issues regarding the Tutorial may be directed to the Information Technology Services Help Desk, at email@example.com, x4357.
- Questions regarding the AODA may be directed to the University Accessibility (AODA) co-ordinator, Margaret Sanderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org, x5454/TTY 905-378-5708.
- Questions regarding AODA training may be directed to Manager, Learning and Development, Office Human Resources and Environment Health and Safety, Susan Mifsud, at email@example.com, x3508.