- About Us
- Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Map Library
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Data Research Service
- Ask the Library
- Finding Books & Articles
- Borrowing from the Library
- Advanced Research
- Writing & Citing
- Tech Help
James A. Gibson Library
Better research skills! Better academic writing skills! Better organization!
Get a certificate and experience added to your Experience Plus transcript!
Write like a pro(fessor).
What is Advantage Plus?
A series of free online workshops for building research and writing skills, brought to you by Brock Library, A-Z Learning Services, and Career Services.
Certificates are processed in December and April of each year.
- Log into SAKAI
- Click on 'My Workspace' on the top
- Click on 'Membership' on the left panel
- Click on 'Joinable Sites'
- Select Advantage Plus
Advantage Plus will now appear either as a tab across the top of the page in Sakai, or listed under "My Active Sites."
Check out the Advantage Plus FAQ page. For more help, ask for help in the Learning Commons.