- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- 2015 GIS Day
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
Ontario Statutes (Laws)
Online resource of Ontario statutes and regulations.
Ontario and other Provincial Caselaw (Court decisions)
Canadian case law, Index to Canadian Legal Literature, Canadian Abridgment, Canadian Encyclopedic Digest, legislation from all Canadian jurisdictions and selected legal articles and commentary. Brock faculty, students and staff only.
Canadian legal database managed by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada. Public access.
Law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals and international legal journals.
For print materials, please search the Library Catalogue.