- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
(code courtesy of Google)
GPO Access (Government Printing Office)
This site provides electronic access to important information produced by the American Federal Government - Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches, e.g., full text congressional and executive agency documents, Congressional bills and resolutions, congressional documents and reports.
Open CRS (Congressional Research Service)
Provides access to the work of the Congressional Research Service. This resource is a project of the Center for Democracy & Technology, and provides access to CRS reports that are already in the public domain.
For print materials, please search the Library Catalogue.