Accessibility - Human Resources
The department of Human Resources is proud to be a part of Brock’s University- wide commitment to provide an environment that respects the dignity, independence and inclusion of persons with disabilities.
Accessibility at Brock website provides information on policies and practices under way at Brock.
Feedback – Brock invites comments and suggestions to assist the university in enhancing all areas of accessibility for faculty, staff, students and visitors.
If you require accommodation within the feedback process please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905 688-5550 ext 5454 so we may provide this to you in a timely manner
Upon request, Brock will make publicly available emergency plans, procedures and public safety information accessible to person with disabilities. In addition, we will work with employees with disabilities to provide individualized workplace emergency response information. Please visit Emergency and Life Safety or Accessibility at Brock for further details.
Accessible Washrooms - 4th floor across from elevators
Service Animals Welcome – A service animal may go with a person with a disability anywhere people generally have access on campus, unless excluded by law, such as for health and safety reasons.
Assistive Devices - In the event of an emergency evacuation of the Schmon Tower, an emergency evacuation chair is available.
Support Persons - Support persons are welcome in the department of Human Resources. The person with a disability must give consent before a support person can have access to information.
Getting to Human Resources:
Arriving by taxi or public transit to the main entrance at Schmon Tower
- Once through the main entrance, head straight to the tower elevators, and proceed to the 12th floor. Exiting the elevators, HR is on your right.
Arriving by car
- Enter the Brock Campus from Glenridge Avenue, exiting the traffic circle onto University Road East
- Accessible pay and display parking is provided in E LOT
- Accessible permit parking is provide in A LOT
- From A LOT - Head North (towards campus) and turn left on the walkway along University Road East. Turn right at Isaac Brock Blvd. East, and head towards the Schmon Tower. Enter the tower at the main entrance, and take the elevators to the 12th floor.
- From E LOT - Head West (towards campus) and turn left on the walkway along University Road East. Cross University Road East at the crosswalk, and continue West on the walkway between the Mackenzie Chown complex and the The Cairns' Family Health and Bioscience Research Complex
Turn right at Isaac Brock Blvd. East, and head towards the Schmon Tower. Enter the tower at the main entrance, and take the elevators to the 12th floor.
For more information:
Please contact Human Resources
Phone: 905 688 5550, extension 3274