- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
Detailed guide which includes purpose, content, format and style with several examples.
How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography (Cornell University)
Short guide with sample entry.
Reference Sources on Annotated Bibliographies in the James A. Gibson Library (on 1 day Reserve):
Eula, Michael J. and Janet Maden.
Compiling the Annotated Bibliography: a Guide
Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co., 1995
REF LB 2369 E94 1995
Harner, James L.
On Compiling an Annotated Bibliography
Modern Language Association of America, 2000
REF LB 2369 H33 2000