- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
It is estimated that approximately five thousand refugees choosing to remain loyal to the British Crown settled in Niagara at the conclusion of the American Revolution in 1783. This collection provides an insight into their history as they developed this region, province and country.
These materials are actively being gathered by the Friends of the Loyalist Collection at Brock University. For more information about the Friends, visit their website - www.brockloyalisthistorycollection.ca.
To view a detailed inventory of the collection, click here.
The Friends of the Loyalist Collection at Brock University have donated over 500 microfilms and other resources that chronicle the history of the United Empire Loyalists.