- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Project Phoenix - New Finance System
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- Tax - T2200 and Payments to Non-Residents
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Reminder – Faculty & Library 2016-17 Budget Input Workbooks should be submitted to Cynthia Dawson by January 15, 2016.
For information on Brock's new finance system and the project plan, please visit www.brocku.ca/workday.
STUDENTS: WINTER FEES WERE DUE JAN 4. Interest will be charged Feb. 1 on all outstanding balances. Allow the proper amount of processing days for your chosen method of payment. Late payments will not have interest reversed.
We are an enthusiastic team of dedicated, service-oriented professionals working together to provide comprehensive financial and administrative support for the University community by creating a resourceful foundation of information and services, which enhance the educational experience.