University pension staff, in consultation with external service providers, are responsible for the administration of the Brock University Pension Plan (the “Plan”). All enquiries concerning the Plan should be referred to pension staff. We will be pleased to respond to pension related questions and welcome Plan members to arrange confidential meetings to discuss information relating to pension and other retirement matters.
Election of an Administrative/Professional/Exempt representative to the Brock University Pension Committee
- To: Administrative/Professional/Exempt staff who are active members of the Brock University Pension Plan (BUPP)
- Spouse and Beneficiary Designation Form
- T2151 - Direct Transfer of a Single Amount Form
- Declaration of Transfer to a Locked-In Retirement Account Form (LIRA)
- Declaration of Transfer of Funds to a Life Income Fund Form (LIF)