- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures
- Personnel Reimbursement Policies and Procedures
- Cash and Investments Policies and Procedures
- Capital and Non-Capital Asset Policies and Procedures
- SAC Personal Reimbursement Disclosure
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Chuck MacLean, B.B.E., C.P.P. (x.3746)
Director, Procurement Services
Responsible for the sourcing and procurement of various goods and services for the University and the management of the Purchasing Services, Mail Services, Central Receiving and Central & Maintenance Stores departments.
Laura Robertson (x.3282)
Responsible for providing administrative support for Purchasing Services and responsible for communications with Brock’s brokerage firm regarding customs requirements for the importing/exporting of shipments.
Eric Gervais (x.4233)
Responsible for the sourcing and procurement of various goods and services for the Faculty of Applied Health Science, Faculty of Education, Library, Student Services and many Administrative departments. Specifically responsible for the sourcing and procurement of furniture and office supplies for the University.
Melanie Wiggins, B.Admin. (x.3277)
Responsible for the sourcing and procurement of various goods and services for the Faculty of Business, Faculty of Math & Science (Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Machine Shop, Photography Services and Physics), Research & International Development, Facilities Management, Maintenance Stores, Parking Services, and various other Administrative Departments.
Tanya Motola (x.5194)
Responsible for the sourcing and procurement of various goods and services for the Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Math and Sciences (Biology, Computer Science, Cool Climate Oenology & Viticulture, Electronics, Mathematics), ITS, Conference Services, Bookstore and various other Administrative departments.