The Web Marketing and Communications team offers several training workshops to Brock University faculty and staff including the following:
Website and CMS
- WordPress CMS training (no dates planned)
- Writing for the web (no dates planned)
- Copyright and the web (no dates planned)
- Student Social Media Teams Wed., Feb. 3 from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- University social media - brand and best practices Tuesday, Aug. 11, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Developing a social media strategy Monday, Aug. 24, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Focusing on Facebook Tues., Oct. 20, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Exploring Instagram Thurs., Nov. 5, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Twitter analytics Tues., Nov. 17, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Social photography and videography Wed., Dec. 2, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Twitter dashboards (Tweetdeck & Hootsuite) for social listening and engagement Mon., Dec. 14 from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Introduction to using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for Brock University Wed., Jan. 6 from 2 to 4 p.m
- Social Advertising Tues., Jan. 26 from 2 to 3:30 p.m
- Social media for researchers Wed., Jan. 27 from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Twitter Chats (Tues. Feb. 2, 2 to 3:30 p.m. CANCELLED)
- Active Campaign email software (no dates planned)
If no group sessions are scheduled, please contact Web Marketing & Communications directly if you require training.