- About Us
- Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Map Library
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Data Research Service
- Ask the Library
- Finding Books & Articles
- Borrowing from the Library
- Advanced Research
- Writing & Citing
- Tech Help
James A. Gibson Library
A collection of unique items created by Brock University.
The map and geographic information centre for Brock University housing a vast collection of paper maps, atlases and air photos as well as providing faculty, staff and students access to geospatial data resources.
Includes archival records, rare books, historic maps, secondary sources, photographs, microfilm, and more, with a focus on the Niagara Peninsula,wine-making, Freemasonry, and Brock University.
Education collections and other curricular material.
Podcasts, audio, and video files produced by Brock University and made available through iTunesU.
Key resources for government documents and legal materials.
The Data Research Service can help you with discovery, access, and retrieval of numeric data, statistics, and geospatial data for many topics or subject areas. The DRS also offers GIS technical support.