U101 is a non-credit program offering you the opportunity to enhance your readiness for university in both an onsite and online environment. The program consists of four 3-hour sessions on campus and focuses on academic skills such as note-taking, preparing for exams, academic writing and understanding expectations.
As a participant, you will:
· Examine and develop current study skills to maximize your efficiency when studying
· Increase awareness and control of factors affecting your postsecondary success to minimize distractions
· Identify and explore available academic resources to get the inside track for your classes
· Have support for the FULL academic year to make your 1st year a success
2014 Session Dates:
1. August 25-38 5-8 PM
2. September 6 & 13 9 AM - 4 PM
NOTE: Residence accomodations will not be available for the duration of these programs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and registration.