- Student Life
- Academic Success
- Services for Students
- Aboriginal Student Services
- Brock Card Office
- Campus Ministries
- Campus Store
- Computing Help Desk (ITS)
- Counselling Services
- Finance & Administration
- Health Services
- Human Rights & Equity Services
- Housing & Residences
- International Student Services
- Jobs & Careers
- Non-Academic Student Discipline
- Parking & Transportation
- Safety & Security
- Services for students with disABILITIES
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Student Development Centre
- Student Event Risk Management
- Student Services
- Get Involved
- Stay Connected
Join the #LendAHand Campaign in support of relief efforts for Typhoon Haiyan. Check out the GetInvovledBU blog for details.
The Brock Philanthropists invite you to participate in their first ever local business crawl. Pick up your passport in SLIC, get awesome deals, and be entered to win prizes!
Blog with us! Write for the GetInvolvedBU Blog and gain published experience, email email@example.com for more information.
Remember to LOG IN with your student ID and password on experiencebu.brocku.ca to view the exclusive Brock events calendar!
We're very excited to announce that a 24 hour study/social space is now open - Plaza building on levels 2, 3 and 4. Study great, even late!
- Holiday Gifting Do’s and Dont’s
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 3:49 pm by Get Involved BU
- $10,000 Goal for Brock Typhoon Relief
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 2:35 pm by Get Involved BU
- I Pledge, Do You?
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 4:04 pm by Get Involved BU
- Stranger Talk
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 10:07 am by Get Involved BU