Accessibility and inclusion are important aspects of Brock University. The University uses an inclusive lens while it creates and redevelops environments which is for all people to learn, work, lead and enjoy. This responsibility is the shared by the entire University community and is co-ordinated by the AODA Coordinator.
On this website you can find:
- Useful information and resources on accessibility for students, faculty, staff and campus visitors
- Brock policies, documents and relevant practices required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and its regulations; the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, O. Reg. 429/07 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards, O. Reg. 191/11
Brock University has a policy structure to ensure that accessibility and inclusion are part of the entire University.
- 2015 Brock University Annual Accessibility Status Report
- 2013 Brock University Multi-year Accessibility Plan (updated)
- Brock University Accessibility (AODA) Policy (passed by the Board December 12, 2013)
- Accomodations for Employees with a Disability policy
- Accademic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Brock University Facility Accessibility Design Standards – 2nd Edition 2014
Below is information that is important to ensuring safety at Brock.
- Persons Requiring Assistance to Evacuate,
- Persons Requiring Assistance Fire Safety Manual
- Areas of Refuge
- Accessible Procurement
- Purchasing Policy – Responsibilities and Authorities 5.xiii.
Accessible formats of all documents required under the AODA are available upon request.