- About Us
- Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Equipment for Loan
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Finding Books & Articles
- Borrowing from the Library
- Advanced Research
- Suggestion Box Responses
- Writing & Citing
- Tech Help
James A. Gibson Library
Practical information about copyright for faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants
Options for Distributing Course Materials - coursepacks, library reserves and posting materials on Isaak/Sakai.
Teaching in the Classroom - using copyright materials in the classroom, including playing films, using Internet materials and distributing handouts.
Copyright and Your Isaak/Sakai Course Site - what can be posted to Isaak/Sakai and when to use alternatives such as linking.
Copyright Basics for Teaching Assistants - as it applies to copyright in the classroom and on Isaak/Sakai.
How copyright may affect research, coursework, and publishing
Copyright in Research and Publishing - use of copyright materials in research and copyright considerations in publishing.
Using Other People's Copyright in MRPs and Theses - third-party materials in coursework, reports, and theses, and getting permission.
Faculty Ownership of Copyright Materials - faculty rights to the copyright materials you create at Brock.
Student Ownership of Copyright Materials - what rights you have in the copyright materials you create at Brock.
General information and resources on copyright including news, contacts, and FAQs
Copyright News & Events - the latest updates and details of upcoming workshops and events.
Copyright FAQ - comprehensive list of questions and answers on copyright.
Brock's Fair Dealing Policy - the policy and top 10 FAQ.
Copyright Resources - such as workshop slides, flow-charts, and videos to help you understand and apply copyright at Brock, and further readings on copyright.
Copyright Contacts @ Brock - who to contact at Brock for questions about copyright.